Texas Consumer Bankruptcy — Chapter 7 — Chapter 13
- Are you facing foreclosure?
- Are you at risk of losing your car to repossession?
- Are creditors contacting you nonstop?
- Are you facing financial instability due to job loss?
About Our Bankruptcy Services
We advise and represent you with respect to the following issues:
- Automatic stay — Explaining the effect of bankruptcy’s automatic stay and creditor’s motions for relief from the stay
- Stopping creditor harassment — Detailing how bankruptcy puts an end to adverse creditor actions
- Mortgages and other secured debts — Informing you on issues relating to home mortgages and other secured debts, such as auto loans
- Credit card debts — Explaining how credit card debt can be discharged or reorganized through bankruptcy
- Exempt property — Explaining your right to exempt property from the claims of creditors under Texas law and Federal law
- Repossession — Explaining options that will allow you to keep your car
- Debt negotiation and collection — Informing clients on the details and risks of seeking debt relief through a debt consolidation agency
- Objections to discharge — Answering your questions concerning the discharge of certain debts and objections to discharge
- The effects of bankruptcy — Informing you about the effects of bankruptcy, including how your credit may be affected
- The truth about bankruptcy — Understanding the truth about bankruptcy and dispelling common myths about bankruptcy
For a confidential and free consultation about your debt situation and the relief that a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition can provide for you, contact Rosenbaum Law Offices (now Davis Law Firm) in San Antonio.